Lead end-to-end technical implementation projects or IT workflows in global business projects, as your expertise as a Business Systems Analyst is sought by a dynamic consulting firm in Cape Town. Your role will also include providing effective solutions to complex problems while critically evaluating and making recommendations to improve business processes and workflows. The successful incumbent will require an appropriate college degree or equivalent work experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in a contact center IT environment, advanced proficiency in business systems analysis, experience with Genesys Engage platforms / Genesys Cloud CCAAS, Citrix, MS Azure, VMware, Active Directory, Azure/AWS/Google Hyperscalers, ITIL, IVR self-service, automation, digital channel integration, interaction analytics. You should also understand the components of managing a financially successful project and be able to manage a global team and achieve results virtually.
- Has a thorough understanding of the upstream/downstream impact of system changes. Able to make multiple recommendations on how to improve business processes/workflows. Act in an advisory role to provide solutions to complex issues. Strong customer relationships.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to develop logical recommendations. Perform needs analysis, prepare and submit cost proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Assist with requirements writing, design, testing and/or project initiation to help deliver solutions to customers. Translate client requirements into highly specific project files. Break down (system implementation) projects into logical tasks for IT specialists to implement.
- Provide creative solutions to business problems and initiate and collaborate on new business opportunities – supporting business objectives and leveraging existing technology footprint to ensure return on investment.
- Represent the business on all technology projects, ensuring requirements are met and implementations are aligned with business objectives.
- Manage the project of a new and changing IT infrastructure, from start to finish, based on a defined project management methodology, supporting activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Review, modify and accept detailed requirements, specifications, system design, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Prepare RfI/RfP documentation – covering business, technical, legal and financial requirements. Actively participate in the evaluation of suppliers until the final selection.
- Manage the relationship between the project teams and the business user, ensuring effective communication and information flow.
- Lead system and user acceptance testing in projects.
- Ensure project budgets are adhered to and deadlines met.
- Provide comprehensive reports based on project methodology.
- Facilitate the mapping and documentation of interfaces between old and new systems and stakeholders. Visualize system interaction and design.
- Ensure compliance with standards and processes at all times.
- Keep abreast of technical and industrial developments.
- Other duties compatible with the position.
- University degree in a relevant discipline or other equivalent tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant professional experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in a contact center IT environment
- Advanced skill in business systems analysis.
- Deep understanding and experience in developing and supporting service desk IT environments (Genesys, Citrix, MS Azure, IVR self-service, automation, digital channel integration, interaction analytics, etc.).
- Highly developed knowledge in development, implementation and working in a process-oriented environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT (Cloud) infrastructure planning and development.
- In-depth knowledge of telecommunications technology (voice and data networks) (e.g. MPLS, VPN, SD WAN, SIP trunking).
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies (Agile).
- Thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Model (ITIL).
- Experience in managing IT budgets
- Ability to manage an international team and
Posted Jul 01 09:01, Closing date Jul 30