Digital Marketing Manager – pedestrian TV
Mahlab is an independent content and communications agency that works with some of the world’s fastest growing brands such as Salesforce and Zoom.
We are a team of writers, journalists, strategists, designers, social media experts and public relations specialists renowned for their award-winning content marketing and communications programs.
We know it doesn’t matter how good your content is if no one sees it, your engagement is suboptimal, or your cost per lead is sky-high.
We take performance seriously, so nothing we do is ever defined and forgotten. We create, we test, we learn, we optimize and we keep going in circles until we get our customers where they need to go.
Due to the growth of our business, we are now looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager ready to make his mark. This is a newly created position and an amazing opportunity to join a group of entrepreneurial, creative and intelligent people.
We are based in Sydney but you can be based anywhere.
You might be currently an Account Manager or Marketing Analyst looking to move up or an existing Marketing Manager looking to join a collaborative and forward-thinking company.
Working closely with our Client Partnerships and Content teams, you will play a key role in developing digital marketing campaigns that drive reach and engagement, while delivering positive experiences to our clients.
This role will lead digital campaign planning and channel selection, manage and oversee the distribution and amplification of content across all digital channels, and closely monitor campaign performance by monitoring results and optimizing activity for achieve the KPIs.
This role will be well supported by Mahlab’s management team and will have access to market-leading partners who will help you carry out your day-to-day responsibilities.
Day after day
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, drive higher conversion and better engagement with Mahlab content
- Work closely with internal client partnerships, creative and content teams to plan and deliver exceptional results-oriented work
- Ensure customer campaigns always have clear goals and KPIs and the right tracking in place to measure them
- Play a leading role in campaign development including user journey mapping, media channel planning and performance media budget allocation
- Oversee reports to clients, including maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboards
- Analyze, report and optimize customer performance media campaigns through SEO and paid social networks
- Oversee client website performance and encourage data driven experimentation to improve content effectiveness.
- Evaluate existing digital analysis tools and data sources to improve the accuracy and efficiency of customer’s existing data sets and tools
- Provide training and guidance to ensure the entire Mahlab team is working to support best practices
The ideal person
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in digital campaigns (from strategy and planning to delivery, analysis and reporting)
- Has experience in planning and managing paid and organic social media, SEO and eDM
- Has a high level of competence in martech platforms, inc. media platforms, publishing systems, analytics solutions and BI tools
- Shows initiative, is proactive and has a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Is a curious, creative and critical thinker who enjoys finding new ways of doing things
- Is an excellent communicator with the ability to use data to inform shared ideas
- Confident in sharing ideas and presenting reports and conclusions to clients
- Is able to get the most out of the team and act as a mentor
- Has a strong ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
Why is it so good here
- We are close to public transport
- We have fun in the middle of Balmain’s cafe
- We develop talents in a stimulating and supportive environment
- We have a very strong team culture and offer flexible working conditions
- You have access to a variety of wellness programs
- There is a free annual flu shot
- Everyone receives a training allowance for learning and development
- You can access a variety of discounts through our Employment Hero HR platform
- We celebrate Office Dog Fridays and have a very active social committee!
Consult us: www.mahlab.co
Mahlab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, sex, gender identity, color, race, religion, national origin, disability or any other protected status recognized by applicable law.