Digital Marketing Manager – Utilities, SEO, PPC job, Remote
|Place:||From a distance|
- Build and implement a diverse range of digital marketing campaigns, from basic SEO related tasks such as updating title tags and meta descriptions to more tedious tasks such as designing creatives for digital marketing campaigns. ‘display.
- Track all communications and deliverables in the company’s project management software.
- Monitor and improve the quality control of internal and client marketing campaigns.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Experience with –
- External clientele.
- Product List Announcements (PLA).
- Management of advertisements on Facebook, LinkedIn and / or Bing.
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Search engine optimization (SEO).
- Search engine marketing.
- Social media.
- Editing of content in content management systems.
- Has a passion for digital marketing processes that enable them to deliver beyond expectations
- Is obsessive in his verbal and written communication skills
- Has incredible attention to detail, takes no responsibility and withholds information from multiple sources.
- An expert in time management.
- Keep his promises.
- Has an incredible eye for detail and quality of work.
- HTML and user experience (UX).
- Photoshop and creative advertising copy design.
While we would really love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When you apply for jobs, make sure you have the minimum requirements for the job. Only Citizens of South Africa will be considered for this role. If you are not at the location listed for any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please send a Word copy of your CV to target = “_ blank and mention the job reference numbers. We have a job listing at http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 03 Aug 14:22