FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) team was designed to add value and solve the problems of our large number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenue and growth. Located within the broader MS team, the Marketing Strategy Team is primarily in contact with clients and is responsible for helping define and implement tailored strategies on campaigns for a client list. . This includes identifying current, future and ambitious demographic targets, developing concise roadmaps to achieve stated goals, working with the public engagement and digital accounts teams to create key assets that help drive the artists’ vision and brand, while managing resources responsibly and ensuring that all departments have the tools and information, they must move the company forward in the same direction with one voice on all projects
The Marketing Strategy Manager leads and helps the team develop their client management skills and industry knowledge to ensure that we provide excellent service to our ever-changing customer base as we grow, with a particular focus on improving campaign and marketing support and on establishing excellent standards for communicating with customers and maintaining excellent levels of customer service across all types and levels of customers.
- Creation and deployment of FUGA’s global marketing strategy management roadmap
- Provide strong support to the Global Head of Marketing Services and the Global Marketing Strategy team in the development, standardization and implementation of best practices and consistent global processes
- Provide ongoing training and development to team members to continually improve the skills and knowledge necessary to meet client campaign and marketing needs.
- Meet and regularly advise high profile clients and their future plans / releases
- Analyze data to continuously monitor ROI and impact of initiatives using FUGA tools and technology to track and analyze data points, creating metrics and insightful data on content performance.
- Work with clients on their holistic marketing strategies including audience development, product positioning, channel mix and budget allocation
- Communicate and lead these strategies to internal teams, including global and regional marketing teams, and external partners
- Serve as a marketing opinion leader within the company
- Keep Outward Facing: Oversee the research and assessment of emerging technologies, trends and platforms. Translate this research into new marketing opportunities and best practices for our clients’ campaigns.
Who are you
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a label, an artist management company or music distribution
- Passionate and connoisseur of music and culture.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building ability – always with a professional and confident demeanor.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and experience coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A strong network of industry specific connections including key contacts in digital music services and platforms, media, promoters, managers, labels, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience working across different time zones and communicating at multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that exemplify organization and attention to detail.
- Ideally have a graduate degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
Who we are
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing dynamic and full of resources international team, divided between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan and representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients from all over the world with diverse backgrounds in music and technology.
Founded in 2006, FUGA provides technology and distribution services for the independent music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of customers and partners in over 50 countries.
Our head office is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Nashville, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Tokyo and representatives in Los Angeles, Paris, Germany and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Youtube and many more.
FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital distribution cycle. Customers manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect their revenue.