IDMA 2021 jury meeting: creative ideas and market results become criteria
The jury session for the 12th edition of the e4m Indian Digital Marketing Awards (IDMA) took place on Friday July 16 during a Zoom meeting. This year, over 1000 entries were received, of which the judging panel shortlisted around 320 for the main jury process.
IDMA was conceptualized with the aim of recognizing, honoring and encouraging the creative work done in the digital media space. The focus has been on the internet, mobile, games, social media and the blogosphere ecosystem.
The president of the jury for IDMA 2021 is Anurag Mehrotra, President and CEO of Ford India. The leading members of the jury were Thomas Chacko, Managing Director and CEO of Tata Coffee; Himanshu Bakshi, Managing Director, Danone India; Sonali Malaviya, Managing Director, India, Essence; GouravRakshit, COO, Viacom18 Digital Ventures; Neelendra Singh, Managing Director, Adidas India; Mariam Mammen Mathew, CEO of Manorama Online; Avinash Pandey, CEO, ABP Network; Ketan Patel, Managing Director, HP; Richa Arora, Managing Partner & CEO – ESG Stewardship Services, ECube Investment Advisors; Amit Malik, CEO and Managing Director, Aviva Life Insurance Company; LV Krishnan, CEO, TAM India; Rajesh Ramakrishnan, Managing Director, Perfetti Van Melle India; Sharmila Sahai, Managing Director, Timex Group India Limited; Deepak Chhabra, Managing Director, Tupperware India; Mahesh Balasubramanian, Managing Director and CEO, Kotak Life Insurance; Anuj Poddar, Executive Director, Bajaj Electricals; Preeti Reddy, President, Insights Division, South Asia, Kantar; Vishakha RM, Managing Director and CEO, IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd; SangeetaTalwar, Managing Partner, Flyvision Consulting; Bhaskar Sharma, CEO, Redbull; Nitin Singhal, Managing Director, Digital Experience, Adobe India; RohitOhri, Chairman and CEO, FCB Group India; KE Ranganathan, Managing Director, Roca.
Judging parameters were based on digital campaign strategy, creativity, innovation, execution and results achieved.
Most of the applications were forward thinking and the campaigns were qualitative in their approach with an innovative quotient. Big creative ideas and market outcomes were kept in mind when selecting the finalists.
The final winners will be announced on the day of the virtual awards ceremony on July 29, 2021.
The categories of the IDMA Awards 2020 are:
- Best Banners – Single / Campaign, Rich Media with or without video
- Best Reference Content / Branded Content
- Best website / microsite
- Better use of web-based games
- Best Campaign – Online Advertising and Digital Direct Response
- Best Use of Web Film in a Campaign
MOBILES and TABLETS
- Better use of WAP / Html / other sites for mobiles and better application developed – Products / Services / Business / Social networks / Movies / TV shows / Entertainment / Lifestyle / Games, etc.
- Best innovation in mobile marketing
- Best Campaign – Use of mobile and mobile monetization
- Better use of mobile – Customer engagement
- Best mobile multi-channel campaign
- Better use of mobile to drive sales
- Inter-mobile integration
- Better use of social networks / social media
- Community engagement / Community development and the most effective social listening
- Leverage social media to increase ROI and brand engagement
- Better use of thematic posts in a campaign
- Better use of user-generated content
RESEARCH and PPC CAMPAIGNS
- Best SEO for Website Ranking / Universal Search and SEM Strategy
- Best CPC
- Best Integrated Media Campaign – Product / Services
- Best Integrated Media Campaign – Business.
- Best Integrated Media Campaign – Social Cause
- Best Integrated Media Campaign – Movies / TV Series / News / Events
- Most efficient use of digital analysis
- Best Media Campaign – Gender Equality
- Campaign with the best ROI
- Best digital innovation
- Most efficient use of AI, data analytics, machine learning for campaign and business optimization
- Better use of AR or VR
- Better use of experiential technology for digital and physical experiences
- Cutting-edge technology as part of a campaign
- Location-based or proximity marketing campaign of the year
- Most efficient application for the consumer
- Better omnichannel campaign management and marketing automation
- Best Data Driven Marketing Strategy
- Better use of native advertising
Read more news on (internet advertising India, internet advertising, India advertising, digital advertising India, media advertising India)