Marketing assistant – PPC / SEO / Pardot job, Johannesburg, Rosebank
|Remuneration:||Linked to the market|
If you are passionate about all marketing with a TOC nature down to the smallest detail, then a dynamic provider of software solutions, services and training in Joburg wishes you as the next marketing assistant. You will work with senior management on all facets of traditional and digital marketing. The ideal candidate should have at least one year of hands-on marketing experience in traditional and digital marketing and marketing automation, messaging tools or Google. You should be proficient in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Facebook Business Suite, a solid understanding of SEO, statistics management, writing skills, and graphic design skills. Any experience with WordPress, Adobe CS, Pardot, CRM (Salesforce) and website development will prove beneficial. Please note that this role is not remote and you will be based in the office.
- Marketing Reports – Prepare accurate reports on the overall performance of various traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- General Marketing Administration – Organization of events, staff / company events.
- Ad Hoc Tasks – Provide daily assistance to the Head of Marketing, Event Planning, Photography, Video Editing.
- Website Development and / or Administration – Create, upload and manage website content.
- Social Media Management – Content creation, management of advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Digital Mailers – Create copies and artwork to create and distribute digital mailings.
- Digital Marketing Administration – Deploy and manage digital marketing activities including Google AdWords, PPC, SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Grade 12 / matrix certificate.
- A business degree / certificate in marketing is highly preferred
- Google Certified.
Experience / skills
- At least 1 year of practical marketing experience in digital and traditional marketing, including techniques and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing platforms and technologies, i.e. Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Business Suite.
- Experience with Google Ads spend and performance setup and optimization would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of SEO, Google advertising, stats management, and content creation.
- Experience setting up and managing marketing emails and automated journeys.
- Microsoft Office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of graphics.
- WordPress, Adobe CS and an email marketing tool.
- An understanding of CRM (Salesforce) and Pardot would be preferable, but not essential.
- Website development.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks.
- Be ready to work in a team and support colleagues.
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity focused on results.
- Very organized with a good sense of detail. Someone with TOC tendencies will fit in perfectly.
- Very creative with excellent analytical skills.
- Understands that Star Wars is more than a movie.
While we would really love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When you apply for jobs, make sure you have the minimum requirements for the job. OnlyCitizens of South Africa will be considered for this role. If you are not at the location listed for any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please send a Word copy of your CV to target = “_ blank and mention the reference numbers of the work. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Posted on Jun 21, 3:25 PM