Mid-Level SEO Specialist Job, Johannesburg, Ilovo
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|The employment level:||Middle|
|Personal transportation required:||Yes|
|Company:||RBC Marketing Solutions|
Key objectives and responsibilities
Technical / Analytical
- On-page, off-page and technical website audits and implementation
- Keyword search
- Website UX Optimization
- Traffic monitoring and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Management and deployment of SEO campaigns.
Research, reporting & Strategy
- Formulation and implementation of the overall organic traffic strategy for client websites.
- Review and analyze customer websites to identify areas that can be improved and optimized
- Research and present all results, trends and more
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends, constantly researching and monitoring changes in the SEO community and implementing best practices.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Test, measure and refine the services provided by department.
- Accurately report all statistics and make recommendations / and / or present results.
- Provide ideas and other recommendations.
- Content writing
- Writing optimized content for search engines, that is, writing texts optimized for search engines.
- Optimization of the current copy on a client’s website (page titles, metadata, h1, alts, anchor text, etc.)
Performance will only be satisfactory when:
- Customer satisfaction on the objectives / results set is achieved
- Campaigns and briefs are executed accurately and on time.
- Reports and communication are maintained regularly with all stakeholders.
- Efficient and professional management of all SEO accounts receivable.
- Attention to detail and ensure quality service.
- Maintain momentum on all projects.
- Minimize errors and / or identify possible threats.
- Precise management of all referencing mandates and allocated budgets.
MANDATORY AND NON-NEGOTIABLE:
- SEO certification and Google Analytics certification.
- Must have more than 3 years of experience – with proven track record.
- Technical evaluation to be carried out if pre-selected.
CLOSING DATE: JULY 30, 2021
Communication will only take place with shortlisted candidates.
Please ensure all applications are emailed to: [email protected]
Posted 05 Jul 12:12