As a small business team member, the project manager is involved in a wide variety of tasks. They will take care of project set-up and administrative tasks and support clients and participants during various research studies, including focus groups, taste tests, product tests and other research studies. research.
The Project Manager will actively participate in internal meetings and share strategic recommendations that will add value to the organization. They will support and recognize the efforts of all team members and share learnings that will make staff more efficient and productive. They will actively seek and accept feedback to identify opportunities and efficiencies.
This is a full-time exempt position. Working days are 8 hours with flexible hours between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. When involved in research studies, early morning and late evening hours are required with shifts starting as early as 6:00 a.m. and ending as late as 11:00 p.m. Studies are usually Monday through Thursday and the frequency varies depending on the project load.
Project managers successfully configure and run multiple projects simultaneously. They effectively identify and prioritize tasks so that project personnel have the information they need to succeed, deadlines are met, and clients are satisfied. Responsibilities include:
• Review and understand the requirements of each study
• Prepare project materials and complete project setup
• Identify research subjects to contact for each study (send links to pre-qualification survey and create call lists)
• Communicate impact, issues and opportunities to clients
• Conduct project briefings and monitor progress
• Perform administrative project management tasks
• Provide daily customer updates to customer and supervisor, and respond to customer inquiries
• Identify and resolve project issues that affect timelines, quality, or financial results
• Cultivate and maintain a highly collaborative relationship with our clients
• Manage the respondent/participant database and relationships
• Maintain a highly collaborative relationship with the AOC team
• Customer-focused, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
• Demonstrates attention to detail with strong decision making, judgment and critical thinking. Provides tactical and strategic recommendations based on the research we conduct. Uses experience to recommend solutions or initiatives. Considers multiple sources of information when making important decisions or making recommendations
• Demonstrates effective planning, organizational and time management skills. Actively looks for ways to reduce time spent on tasks. Comfortably delegates routine tasks
• Look for efficiencies to streamline work to maximize productivity
• Communicates concisely and listens actively. Well thought out craftsmanship, concise messages. Think about the desired perception and outcome and choose the tone and words accordingly
• Is full of energy for stimulating activities. Flexible and likes to tackle unfamiliar tasks. Maintains composure under pressure with a positive and encouraging approach
• Demonstrates integrity and trust, and actively invests in the growth and development of self and the business
• Flexible to work long hours if necessary, ready to “roll up your sleeves”
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training
• 5+ years of experience in project management or administration
• 5+ years of customer/customer service experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Full-time exempt office position
Initially: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After training: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
When involved in research studies, early morning and late evening hours are required with shifts starting as early as 6:00 a.m. and ending as late as 11:00 p.m. Studies are usually Monday to Thursday and the frequency varies depending on the project load.
$40,000 to $60,000
Salary range is from inexperienced to a seasoned project manager exceeding all job expectations
Flexible work schedule with compensation time for overtime worked, 3 weeks vacation and 10 paid holidays, Simple IRA available with 3% company match
Email [email protected]